No Match Found
Digital assets and the metaverse - with blockchain as the underlying technology - have an undeniable transformative potential across many if not all sectors of the economy. While digital assets are reinventing how value is transferred and how digital ownership is secured, the metaverse is building on the convergence of maturing technologies to redefine how people interact, collaborate, transact and ultimately experience digital content.
Mindful of the continuous flow of information and contradictory signals to which each and every one of us is exposed, PwC’s Academy has designed, in close collaboration with PwC’s digital assets and metaverse team, a multilayer curriculum to address the need for clarity of market participants, thereby assisting them in making informed decisions in digital assets and metaverse contexts.
Please click on the links to get further details about each building block's contents or to register to a session.
The training curriculum is designed around 6 complementary building blocks:
1. "Digital assets and the metaverse: myths busting" (2h) will help participants to obtain a sufficient level of factual considerations about these topics to make informed business decisions.
2. "Digital assets investment case: what you need to know" (2h) will provide participants with a clear view on differentiating factors, value proposition or value drivers of the numerous investment possibilities offered by digital asset-based products.
3. "Digital assets and the metaverse: a perspective on risks" (2h) will help participants to apprehend and identify mitigation measures to the key risks inherent to digital assets and metaverse exposures.
4. "The metaverse: beyond the hype" (2h) will provide participants with a comprehensive view on what the metaverse encompasses and the underlying business opportunity.
5. "Digital assets: a regulatory perspective" (2h) will provide participant with a global overview of the current and upcoming digital assets regulatory landscape in the EU.
6. "Digital assets and the metaverse for senior executives" (1h30) will help participants to review key concepts, to understand the current market dynamics and how these topics may impact their business.
PwC's Academy, Crystal Park Building, PwC Luxembourg
Tel: +352 49 48 48 4040