Regulatory & Compliance
- Banking and Professionals of the Financial Sector Services
- Payement and e-money institutions
- Applying for a banking licence
Tel: +352 49 48 48 2111
Risk and complexity are inherent elements of our business environment. They can be found in new technologies, cyber threats, regulatory requirements and changes in accounting and tax rules. Risk is by far the greater threat, as it can easily spread over the globe undetected and has a much larger and far-reaching impact.
Our experienced risk management professionals can help you develop best practice governance, policies, systems, processes and methodologies to identify, measure, manage, reduce and report any risk that your institution is facing or might face in the future.
Our risk management services can support a wide range of financial institutions, including credit institutions, payment institutions/electronic money institutions, asset managers and insurance companies.
- Credit institutions of all sizes, including Systematically Important Institutions (O-SIBS and G-SIBS) and directly supervised institutions, located in Luxembourg and other EU countries and covering the following activities:
- Retail banking
- Corporate banking
- Private banking
- Investment banking
- Custodian and asset services/management
- Credit card services
- Professionals of the financial sector (PSF) such as investment advisers and private portfolio managers
- Payment institutions/electronic money institutions in Luxembourg
- Financial Risk
- Non-Financial Risk
- Regulatory Risk
- Risk Reporting
- Risk Management Framework
Tel: +352 49 48 48 2874
People & organisation
Digitalisation and new regulation push banks to adapt their HR organisation and philosophy to drive business transformation from the inside.
To attract and retain highly skilled people, you'll have to go through several stages, from auditing your current service to gathering the right resources to train your employees.
Your key challenges
- Designing an effective HR strategy aligned with your business strategy;
- Attracting and retaining top talent in a highly competitive market;
- Managing performance and aligning individual goals with your organisation’s objectives;
- Defining appropriate recognition and reward schemes to ensure maximum output;
- Assessing the required leadership competencies and skills within your organisation and bridging any gaps;
- Buildings and maintaining employee commitment;
- Defining suitable career development and management options for your organisation and employees;
- Making sure your compensation policies and practices are fully compliant with regulations;
- Implementing HR technology and information systems.
Our People & Organisation experts can help transform your employees into a sustainable source of competitive advantage.
As HR advisors, we bring the knowledge, skills and experience you need to change your HR function and move towards a real connection with your core business.
As we're part of the world’s foremost HR professional network, you can count on us for innovative solutions that have already proven their efficiency.
Tel: +352 49 48 48 2051
Tel: +352 49 48 48 2181
We help organisations close deals and create value through mergers, acquisitions, disposals and restructurings. We work with you to develop the right strategy before the deal, identify issues and points of negotiation during the deal and to make sure the changes will create value after the deal.
We make sure you extract and deliver deal value.
We deliver robust valuation opinions to help you you take better decisions.
We provide you with expert reviews of financial information and deal support.
We support and advise you for better business decisions.
Tel: +352 49 48 48 2132
Governance / Internal Audit
Your organisation has a unique combination of strategy, goals, markets, operations and people. Therefore the assurance you need to obtain through your internal audit function will also be unique.
How you work with our internal audit experts it’s entirely your choice. You can either outsource your internal audit function or set-up a collaboration between your internal audit team and our experts. We’ll make sure every hour we spend with you has impact, addresses the right risks, unlocks opportunities and seeks to add maximum value to your organisation.
Tel: +352 49 48 48 2017