Preparation of the application file
- Define and assess your project from a regulatory perspective;
- Introduce you/your project to the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier ("CSSF");
- Assisting you in the preparation of an application file and its formal filing to the CSSF until its approval and the one from the ECB* and the Ministry of Finance;
- Passporting services and cross-border development plans;
* For subsidiary set-up only
Defining a business plan*
Defining a business plan for at least the first three business years, including calculations for own funds, liquidity and leverage requirements
Description of the IT infrastructure*
Description of the IT infrastructure: systems, hosting arrangements, structure, strategy, governance, business continuity, security and controls in place.
Drafting of the anti-money laundering and counter-financing procedure*
Drafting or reviewing of the anti-money laundering and counter-financing procedure to ensure compliance with Luxembourg laws and regulations.
Drafting of frameworks and policies*
Drafting or reviewing of frameworks and policies including risk management, credit and lending, concentration, trading book, conflicts of interest, complaints handling, remuneration, etc. to ensure compliance with Luxembourg regulations.
Drafting of the recovery plan*
Drafting or reviewing of the recovery plan
Incorporation of private company in Luxembourg
- Drafting of the required documentation, including the review of KYC/Identification requirements, drafting of standard articles of incorporation;
- Coordination with the notary for the enactment of the incorporation deed;
- Follow-up of the registration, filing and publication formalities etc.
Selection of key positions as CEO, Deputy CEO, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Internal Auditor.., through a combination of the following channels:
- PwC database research;
- Activation of PwC’s network;
- Advertisement on PwC’s website: www.pwc.lu as well as on web job boards.
PwC disposes of a permanently updated database of profiles in varied areas such as Finance, Risk Management, HR, Accounting, Compliance, including Independent Administrators.
Managing the project (coordinate the project with you and all PwC teams): establishing timeline with milestones, organising meetings, etc.