Preparation of the application file
- Define and assess your project from a regulatory perspective;
- Introduce you/your project to the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier ("CSSF");
- Assist you in the preparation of an application file and its formal filing to the Luxembourg financial services regulator until approval.
Defining a business plan
Define and build a three year business plan based on your assumptions.
Description of the IT set-up
Draft and review of the description of the IT set-up taking into account the specific Luxembourg requirements relating to outsourcing to third party or related party service providers.
Drafting of the procedures
Draft or review your draft procedures set to ensure compliance with Luxembourg laws and regulations.
Incorporation of private company in Luxembourg
- Draft required documentation, including the review of KYC/Identification requirements, drafting of standard articles of incorporation;
- Coordinate with the notary for the enactment of the incorporation deed;
- Follow-up of the registration, filing and publication formalities etc.
Select from middle to top management positions including Conducting Officers, Risk Manager, Compliance Manager, Sales, etc., through a combination of the following channels:
- PwC database research;
- Activation of PwC's network;
- Advertisement on PwC's website: www.pwc.lu as well as on web job boards.
PwC has access to a continuously updated database of profiles in varied areas such as Finance, Risk Management, HR, Accounting, Compliance, including Independent Administrators.
Manage the project (coordinate the project with you and all PwC teams): establish timeline with milestones, organise meetings, document the project.