Our audit engagement goes beyond its primary objective of opining on the financial statements in accordance with auditing standards. We actually deliver at two levels:
- For the investors: independent opinions and reports that provide assurance on the financial statements.
- For management: observations and recommendations on financial reporting, accounting, tax and internal control issues from our professionals, including sharing industry best practices
The size of our practice and the diverse insurance and reinsurance companies that we audit enable us to create an efficient audit strategy based on our deep experience and understanding of the industry.
In addition to the audit of financial statements, our assurance services include:
- Reviewing engagements in the context of interim dividend, contribution in kind, merger, liquidations, review of interim financial information;
- Special reports;
- Assurance reports on controls at a service organisation (Controls reports, SSAE 16 reports);
- Agreed upon procedures reports.