Mergers & Acquisitions Tax
For organisations and advisers involved in a deal, maximising value is always paramount. PwC has tax specialists able to give expert structuring and financing advice at every stage of the deal cycle.
Our commercially-focused advisers are there to help throughout the process of any transaction that your organisation is involved in:
- Public to private initiative
- Management buy-out/in
- Purchasing or disposing of an asset
Our unrivalled strength and depth of experience allows us to consistently deliver innovative solutions that help add real financial value to transactions.
- Your organisation is looking to dispose of or acquire an asset or company
- You require tax due diligence to be performed on a deal
- You require tax planning to ensure tax-efficient debt servicing and repayment
- You need to integrate the tax planning with accounting and regulatory requirements
- You need to optimise the tax position of the management team's investment
- You need to model tax planning scenarios for a deal
- You want to float on the Stock Exchange
- You are involved in a Public to private initiative.
How we can support you
- Minimise tax costs over the life of a deal
- Enable a post-deal structure which ensures tax efficiency
- Through access to a strong international network of commercial specialists who deliver thorough, quantitative analysis, rigorous implementation and leading-edge structuring techniques
- First class advice across the whole of your private equity portfolio
Our tax on transaction services include
- Mergers and acquisitions tax services
- Tax for private equity funding deals and setting up funds
- Tax advice relating to Initial Public Offerings
- Private Finance Initiative tax advice
- Tax advice for management involved in deals.