CRD III/IV, Solvency II, MiFID, AIFMD Compliance
Three steps to provide you with a targeted and flexible assistance thanks to our experts in remuneration, regulatory, risk management and tax issues and solutions:
- We establish a complete and sound diagnosis of your remuneration strategy and practices, on the basis of a close relationship;
- We review or develop your remuneration policies and practices, in light of the European and Luxembourg regulators requirements and Luxembourg financial sector’s market practices, ensuring compliance with laws, policies and regulations (CRD IV, AIFMD, UCITS V, Solvency II);
- We help identify and design your structure of remuneration, your incentive packages that motivate executives and drive sustainable behaviour.
Set-up of a remuneration and nomination committee
Helping you to define the role of a remuneration committee, its composition, its operating mode (redaction of the committee charter) and the link with the other governance committees, etc.
Structuration of remuneration
We help design tax attractive remuneration packages for executives and employees, including advice on:
- Total reward (holiday savings account, interest subsidies, flexible complementary pension plan, company car and other);
- Benefit schemes (including disability, life insurance and pension schemes);
- End of career tax planning;
- Structuring variable pay (differed bonus schemes, share/option plans, carried interest).
Equity-based incentive schemes
PwC provides a wide range of services to address these issues.
- Identifying the incentive schemes that best meet your organisation’s objectives.
- Advising on establishing and operating incentive schemes across multiple jurisdictions, including share and option plans, restricted stock units and others.
- Advising on structuring to provide consistency across regions while considering tax and other issues arising locally.
- Advising on establishing and operating instruments which may be used as a warehouse for shares or options, such as trusts and fiduciary agreements.