Today’s global economy involves bringing the right talent to the right place.
Moving your most important resources - your people - across borders while securing work and residence permits and ensuring unimpeded business travel and research authorisations are critical business-planning issues.
Immigration planning requires a strategic approach, which means having a trusted advisor to keep you informed of changes to immigration law and their impacts.
We can assist you with immigration services for employees wherever in the world they come from. This will involve a detailed assessment of your project and of your employees’ individual circumstances, in order to define the relevant category and collate the required information.
PPO consultants provide effective, integrated immigration and payroll-tax advice - saving you time and money, and streamlining processes.
Our immigration services include:
- Strategic planning and compliance advice
- Immigration audits
- Assistance with prior work filing declarations and authorisations for EU and non-EU nationals
- Consultancy for defining the legal and decisional framework for your project
- Work- and residence-permit applications, including senior-level support for VIP and executive cases
- Advice on entry-permission authorisation and case-building for investors
- Assistance with ICT work and residency applications
- Support with secondment procedures and requests for social identification badges
- Assistance with EU Blue Card applications
- Applications and personalised immigration assistance for key individuals and family members
- Advice on Schengen visas and business visitors
- Advice on research authorisations
- Advice on student/graduate visas and permits
- Citizenship and long-term-residency applications
Our assistance for the payroll-tax audit can be provided in an integrated approach:
- with the Core Payroll module to help schedule, reconcile and file payroll declarations and pay taxes to the local tax authority; and
- with the E-File module to help keep all your data together in a safe structure and compliant with the requirements governing the retention of payroll records.
Our assistance includes the following:
- Representation and negotiating deadlines with the tax authority where necessary
- Collecting the required payroll and accounting documents on behalf of the Company
- Tax-compliance control frameworks and consistency review
- Quality check of the documents and general consistency check regarding accounting transactions to identify potential tax risks
- Preparing the forms for benefits in kind to be signed by the Company
- Preparing explanatory notes further to the analysis if necessary
- Preparing the introductory letter
- Submitting the file to the competent tax authority
- Writing an explanatory note on the final computation sent by the tax authority for further recovery/payment actions due
Social elections take place every five years. Through this event, your employees are involved in the process of electing the members of your company’s staff delegation.
The social election is an important event for your People.
Managing this event in an organised manner while maintaining focus on how it impacts on employee satisfaction can make a difference to your People and their work-life balance.
Our PPO consultants are by your side to help you through this process.
Our assistance services include:
- General guidance and frameworks for a proportional-majority or proportional-representation election system, depending on the number of employees
- Designing an action plan, including the responsibilities of the election body and listing mandatory notifications to the Inspectorate of Labour and Mines (ITM)
- Assistance in requesting ministerial authorisation
- Drafting formal commitments of compliance with the National Commission for Data Protection
- Drawing up election timetables
- Analytical reports for the active/passive electorate
- Assistance in defining the eligibility listing
- Assistance in drafting all related election notices and forms
- Providing you with all material required for opening the electoral office
- Quality-assurance check to ensure that the voting and post-electoral procedures are compliant
- Checklists for setting up the new delegation
- Assistance in drafting the employer’s informational presentation for the newly elected delegates
- Calculating the mandatory working time to be granted to the staff delegates
Operational HR assistance
- Administrative procedures with the labour authorities
- Coordinating medical examinations
- Analysing the employer's compliance with regulatory requirements
- Managing salary scales in line with applicable collective bargaining agreements
- Providing payroll support on-site or via our helpline
- Salary simulations (net to gross, gross to net, employer contributions)
- Assistance with social-security and tax legislation
- Projections and budgeting
- Coordinating with foreign service providers in the event of a split payroll
- Customised training sessions where needed regarding payroll, tax and HR administration
- Tax and social-security treatment for benefits in kind (“BIK Matrix”)
- Due diligence
- Assistance with consistency review; upgrading time-management policies and procedures to ensure that they cover all situations and are aligned with business needs and practices and legal obligations
- Change-management assistance when introducing new HR administration and time-management policies and procedures, including negotiations/representation with top management and key decision-makers, designing communication campaigns, and developing training materials for the deployment of newly adopted policies and procedures