Services that can help you understand where you are positioned with respect to GDPR requirements.
PwC can help with understanding where your data assets are, and what are the controls in place to protect those assets.
We can help you conduct data protection assessments, gap analyses, and overall evaluations of the data protection maturity within the organisation.
Services that can help you build on your existing structures and controls to improve your personal data protection approach and controls.
PwC can help you with the following challenges:
- Educate and train your staff related to GDPR;
- Define privacy controls and privacy policies;
- Define processes to react to data breaches;
- Implement accountability mechanisms;
- Mitigate data breaches;
- Use data protection tools in line with privacy policies.
Enhancing Data Governance
Services that can help you build and customise your own governance approach to data protection.
PwC can help you design your own program to improve data protection maturity within the organisation. Specific points in this design include:
- Defining specific privacy and accountability policies;
- Using robust and sound metrics to compare yourself against competitors;
- Selecting and training specific data protection roles within your organisation;
- Aligning privacy strategies to business strategies in order to bridge the compliance gap and protect personal data.