Information Security Management System assessment & implementation
- Do you want to have a detailed analysis of the gaps between your current security practices and best practices (ISO27001, ISO27002)?
- Do you want to become compliant or certified with an internationally recognised security standard by implementing n Information Security Management System (ISMS)?
What does it include
An in-depth transformation process in three key phases:
- Gap analysis of the current situation;
- Implementation of the ISMS based on the tailored recommendations provided in the first phase;
- Preparation for the certification, white audit and support to prepare documents and evidence for the auditors.
Each phase can be selected individually depending on your needs.
- Detailed list of gaps and recommendations to achieve best practices;
- Support for the development of security documentation and governance required for an ISMS;
- Support for the deployment of security controls and procedures.