Multinational businesses are increasingly affected by tax, legislative and regulatory developments throughout the world. Understanding the impact of these developments on business operations and transactions between countries is vital for a company's success.
PwC's international structuring group is experienced in addressing these developments. Our teams are able to help you structure your business, both locally and globally.
- You are planning cross-border acquisitions, disposals or reorganisations;
- You need to manage intellectual property and intangible assets;
- You need to repatriate profits and manage circulation of cash within your group, for instance in order to reinvest it;
- You need advice on tax when organising a group of companies.
How we can support you
- With effective and tax efficient cross-border strategies for both Luxembourg and overseas investments;
- By keeping you abreast of new developments within the international tax arena that affect your business.
PwC's corporate & international structuring services include
- Inbound and Outbound structuring services;
- Global intangible property services;
- Coordination of various country specific structuring services;
- Value chain transformation - optimising your business model;
- Support you on tax compliance and accounting matters.