We work hand in hand with you to build / grow your business development programme with the aim to position your organisation in the right place at the right time.
- Strategy diagnosis (vision, mission, objectives);
- Definition of corporate strategic objectives;
- Determination of KPIs;
- Strategic cost management (ABC);
- Company health checks;
- Competitive benchmarking;
- Value Management.
Business portfolio management
We help you take advantage of growth opportunities.
- Portfolio analysis (products & activities);
- Portfolio rebalancing (e.g. between fast-growing activities, mature activities and cash consuming activities).
Business plan development
We help you adapt to new market conditions and gain visibility of the future.
- External analysis (business environment analysis, industry background, market analysis, competitor analysis);
- Business analysis (e.g. health checks);
- Business / cash flow plan;
- Action(able) plans.
Commercial & market due diligence (M&A support)
We challenge your business plan, help you find opportunities for future growth and assess the opportunity to grow via external acquisition.
- Due diligence reports, which usually involve a comprehensive review of the company's business plan in the context of the projected market conditions and the industry / competition;
- Diagnosis of target performance;
- Assessment of the target's competitive positioning.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We can help you to anticipate a likely regulation in the near future by including CSR issues in your strategic and day-to-day steering tools and decision's making process.
- ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) maturity assessment: is based on a detailed questionnaire delivered throughout face to face interviews with our client's collaborators.
- CSR Strategy design: stakeholders analysis, materiality matrix, actions plan are co-desgined with our client's management team.