UCITS IV / V / VI
We help you carefully analyse the different and complex options offered by UCITS directives and select and implement the ones that best suit your individual organisation. Our UCITS directives Leadership Team is composed of highly qualified and experienced professionals in Luxembourg and our UCITS network throughout Europe.
- Assistance in the form of ad hoc advice or analysis;
- Organisation of training sessions and bespoke workshops;
- Fund restructuring, integrated advisory and tax services;
- Fund redomiciliation and migration services (operating model definition, business, regulatory and tax analysis, project management, operational support, contributions in kind);
- Implementation of master-feeder structures (business, regulatory and tax analysis, project management, operational support, contributions in kind);
- Offshoring and outsourcing strategies (operating model definition, business, regulatory and tax analysis, project management, operational support);
- Global fund distribution solutions (fund and management company set-up assistance, support in definition of distribution strategy, support in fund registration, project management);
- Tax impact analysis and tax management (of both the management company and investors).
We have a multi-disciplinary and multi-industry team of professionals in business strategy, operation and structuring, regulatory compliance, tax, remuneration and assurance services ready to help you identify and assess the many impacts of the Directive on your organisation and develop an integrated response to the AIFMD.
- Strategic analysis of future optimal model;
- Diagnosis of your existing structure to identify, on an entity by entity basis, which parts of your operation will be impacted and which delegates and third party service providers will continue to be eligible to provide services;
- Gap analysis of key operational areas which will require refocusing to accommodate AIFMD requirements;
- Implementation of gaps identified;
- Post implementation review;
- Project management assistance;
- Assistance with drafting policies and procedures;
- Assistance with reviewing and renegotiating the relationships with third-party providers and investors;
- Assistance with preparing and obtaining the AIFMD authorisation with the regulator (CSSF).
We can provide a cross-disciplinary team dedicated to Solvency II comprising not only Insurance experts with extensive knowledge in regulatory and accounting aspects, but also specialists capable of adapting their methodology to the insurance industry and well aware of the stakes and impact of Solvency II.
- Compliance diagnosis;
- Risk management;
- Control and internal audit;
- Reporting and data management;
- Training and coaching.
Our OTC derivative experts locally and through our network offer an unrivalled breadth and depth of experience regarding the OTC derivative framework. We have a large and diverse team of professionals with regulatory and market practice experience which will ensure that your specific needs are addressed, in a pragmatic manner.
We can support you, with a modular approach, in:
- Understanding EMIR and its business implication;
- Identifying gaps in all EMIR dimensions (products & clients, clearing, collateral, reporting, risk management, contracts and agreements);
- Designing business and operational clearing processes;
- Building collateral management business and its architecture;
- Designing reporting processes, implementing and testing systems for transaction reporting to Trade Repositories;
- Drafting or reviewing critically the documentation required by the new OTC framework.
We can mobilise the broad range of expertise that you are going to need to tackle MiFID II, and can support you along its full spectrum, across countries in Europe and more widely. We have a profound knowledge of MiFID, having helped a range of financial firms (banks, investment firms, management companies) implement the original regime, and we are experienced in conducting major, cross-border, change programmes.
We can provide you with access to proven methodologies and tools that will help you:
- Understand the regulatory rules and guidelines;
- Assess the impact of the rules on your strategic priorities and your operations;
- Capture the strategic opportunities and minimise any resultant threat;
- Implement enhanced and compliant processes and procedures;
- Enhance your business processes, IT systems and infrastructure;
- Identify interdependencies with other key regulations;
- Manage projects and changes.
We offer you access to a worldwide team of experts analysing and following-up on FATCA. Our approach is structured around four modules addressing all aspects of compliance to FATCA:
Module 1: Impact assessment and roadmap definition
- Tax expertise;
- Classification of legal entities, accounts & account holders, assets, income flows etc.;
- Definition of the operating model.
Module 2: Implementation (business analysis, project- and change management)
- Business requirements definition;
- IT developments;
- Implementation of ECM systems;
- Training sessions;
- Ongoing project management.
Module 3: Regulatory support
- Review of existing legal documentation (contracts, agreements, SLAs etc.).
Module 4: "Project-Healthcheck"
- Critical review of FATCA implementation results / selected functionalities;
- Controls / process review and benchmark;
- Final report, findings workshop and recommendations;
- Compliance & risk review.